Friday 8 October 2010

Well hi there!

Well I'm MC Tic Tac (or John in real life) and here's a bit about me:



I have been playing 40k for over half my life (I'm 25) and Fantasy for about 8 years. I started out with 2nd Edtion 40k and 2nd Edtion Space Hulk. I went to my first GT at the age of 15, and have generally managed in or around the top third with my IG (before they where cool) and I am a founding memeber of Da Wot Notts club. I also do LARP too as well as play Magic The Gathering for fun. I live in Nottingham UK home of GW, Warlord, and Mantic Games

Armies: Ultramarines 1st Company, Imperial Guard, Space Wolves (currently being converted from my old SM). Orcs and Goblins for Fantasy. Chaos and Humans for Blood Bowl, and a Orlock Gang for Necromunda.

I've started this blog up to help monitor my progress for my Space Wolf army for the all new Independant UK Grand Tournament next year at Maelstrom Games Eye of the Storm venue on the 26th and 27th March 2011. As well as likely anything I wish to comment on in relation to gaming.

So yeah I better get painting..........

No comments:

Post a Comment