Friday 4 March 2011

It's On Like Donkey Kong!



Sorry for not updating sooner but as ever real life takes over plastic men (most of the time).

Over the last week and a bit I have been in the process of adding the final touches to my Space Wolves and playing a lot of games! 8 over the last 2 weeks, with 7 wins and a loss - so not too shabby! I just hope I can do as well at the UK Indie GT and also Open War XV

I have also done a few test models for my Paladins of Steel Space Marine Chapter, and I have moved on to the first proper model for the army which is obviously a Dreadnought. Sadly I'm at my Lady's place so no pics at the moment.



Also the chaps over at From the Fang have had the idea of an "all bloggers" tournament aka Blog Wars! This has the potential to something very special and very crazy at the same time, but it will off a excellent chance for UK based 40k bloggers to get together, roll dice, kick ass and have a few drinks at the same time.

Now if only we could get Stelek and Kirby over........

No comments:

Post a Comment