Monday 3 January 2011

New Year, New Models

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas/Yule/Dinner too!

Today I have a few models I've been working on, some Wolf Scouts using the Scouts from the Land Speeder Storm kit as well as two Wolf Guard with combi-weapons. You may also notice some Forgeworld Space Marine Character Conversion kit bits in amongst them too. It's a nice set of Umbra style bolt pistols, bionics and special weapons.

First off 4 Wolf Scouts, these are Scouts using the Land Speeder Storm sprue, and some IG bits too:

Wolf Scout armed with a Melta Gun
Simple converted Scout with Hand Weapon and holsted pistol

Scout with Bionic arm on a crate

Surprised/resting scout on Container

Wolf Guard with Combi-flamer and bolt pistol
Wolf Guard with Combi-melta and bolt pistol


So a few conversions that I like. I just hope I can give them a decent enough paint job.

Till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment